Several lawyers in the M13 firm regularly practice family law.
The principal areas treated concern particularly:
- Marriage (coordination with civil state representatives and the public prosecutor’s office, opposition to and cancellation of marriage, recognition of marriages contracted abroad) ;
- Divorce and separation (of married and unmarried couples) ;
- Accommodation of children ;
- Alimony payments ;
- Family origin and adoption ;
- Questions of civil status (procedures for name change, rectification of acts of civil registration).
In the event of family litigation, M13 lawyers always strive for amiable solutions prior to starting legal proceedings or during the course of proceedings already introduced.